Hosted Exchange Email
Sprint offers a cost-effective managed solution for business email, giving you hassle-free messaging in a secure environment.
Microsoft Exchange Server is the most widely used email messaging system in the world – and with good reason.
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, this feature-rich collaboration server offers business-class email facilities as well as shared company diaries and address books.
But until now it required the purchase of expensive hardware and software licences as well secure SSL certificates, network routers and firewalls. All that has changed with hosted Exchange.
Features of hosted Exchange email:
Microsoft Exchange need no longer be an expensive proposition for smaller organisations. Our hosted service avoids the demands on internal resources and frees our clients from the everyday operational, technical and security concerns of running their own dedicated server.
- Send and receive emails from any Internet connected device
- Real-time, synchronised email and calendar information
- Benefit from built-in anti-virus and anti-spam protection
- Share address books and diary information throughout your organisation
- Stay in touch on the move, with mobile access available on iPhone, Blackberry and other smartphones
- Low cost of ownership with all hardware updates and security patch management handled by us.
Now, thanks to our Hosted Exchange Email Service, Sprint can deliver all the power and functionality of this de facto industry standard with no upfront installation or on-going maintenance charges – just a fixed monthly fee per user.
So please call us today on 01702 209966 to discuss your requirements in more detail or request a quote here.